Sunday, October 4, 2009

Butter Pecan cookies

Rhonda and I went to Sams the other day and I found this book:



I had to pick it up! While leafing through the book I found a four ingredient cookie recipe for butter pecans and decided to try them out!


3/4 cup softened butter
1 pkg of 3.4oz Butterscotch pudding
1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of chopped pecans



Set oven at 375



In small bowl beat butter and pudding mix until smooth



Gradually beat in flour



Fold in pecans



roll into 1 1/2 in balls and place on pan 2 inches apart (apparently I was supposed to flatten them..but I didnt. Whoops!)



Bake 10-13 minutes or until light golden brown.



Ivie approves!

They turned out okay. I wasn't amazingly impressed, but they weren't hard to make. It said it yields about 2 dozen. I ended up with 20.

1 comment:

  1. woot! i love easy stuff! these look neat, i think i might try this kind of thing with variations on pudding mix and nuts or chips or other stuffs.. <3

    ReplyDelete