Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dark Chocolate Toffee Cookies!

Its been a bit of time huh? Sorry, life has been a bit busy and I've had no time to try to bake.

The other day I grabbed some Hersheys Special Dark chocolate chips while shopping at Wal-mart. Dark chocolate is by far my favorite type of chocolate.

Sooo, here we go!



Set your oven to 375



Ingredients:

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup(2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 cups(1 12oz pkg) HERSHEYS SPECIAL DARK CHIPS
1 cup chopped nuts(I used toffee instead)




Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. (I xferred it to another bowl after I realized that I needed 2 bowls)






Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy




Add eggs and beat well






Gradually add flour mixture, beating well






Stir in chocolate chips and nuts(toffee)




Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.




bake 8 -10 minutes or until lightly browned.




let cool and then move to wire rack...I dont have one so I just put them on parchment paper



Ivie approved AGAIN!! yay


and one last image:


I made a giant one for Mike with the last of the dough.

1 comment:

  1. yumyumyumyumyumm.. u and ur toffe are making me drool XD

    ReplyDelete